Dust Control Misting Systems
Unlike traditional dust control misting systems, Cloudburst has developed a better way that uses a fraction of the water and no chemicals while keeping the dust where you want it without creating the massive amounts of mud created by traditional misting systems. Our turn-key solutions and state-of-the-art systems provide a real answer to the real problem of dust mitigation without over wetting the surface.
21st Century Advanced Dust Control Systems
- Solavite®️ an exclusive Next-Gen water treatment, solving the hard water problem
- World’s 1st misting solution with the ability to use raw, well or unsoftened water without the risk of scaling-plugging
- Lowest operational cost & water consumption in the market
- 10-micron droplets do the job on 10-micron dust particles
- No air compressors or chemicals
- Made in USA, Manufacturing and assembly
- Turnkey solutions & customized projects available
- Wood Processing
- Cement Factories
Our dust control misting systems:
- Keep dust where you want it
- Use our Proprietary Dual Density Inversion Technology™
- Use a fraction of the water
- Include the Worlds Largest Mobile Platform
- Are available in Turn-Key Custom Solutions
- Include proprietary water treatment designed for your specific needs
Less consumption than the competition
Capability to use raw, well, or non-softened water with no risk of fouling or scales
Water to mineral
Effective Dust Control
One of the key factors is being able to efficiently generate the necessary volume of mist and making sure its formed by water droplets of equal or smaller size than the dust particle to be mitigated. The tiny droplet size allows the dust particle to easily absorb moisture, then a massive agglomeration effect takes place and almost instantly dust particles unite to form many times heavier particles that settle by gravity.
All other dust control brands just spray water!
All other competing technologies require reverse osmosis or other high cost water treatments or they will definitely fail! Very few close to non mining companies have R.O. water available to spray!
The surface tension of the drop cannot be broken and the dust particles bounce off the surface of the drop.
The mitigation effect is not achieved even when the amount of water (compared to our mist systems) is 10 or more times the volume used by us!
Mobile Dust Control Units – MDCU
Dust Control- High autonomy mist cloud generation for open pit mine operations
Contact Us Today for a Quote or More Information